The staff at the Cottages on Wesleyan has come up with unique activities based on the interests of our residents. The calendar is carefully planned to ensure that residents and their families have an opportunity to participate in a variety of activities that support their mind, body, and spirit. Whether attending an activity at the Cottage or an outing to an event, our residents have numerous opportunities that support an active and healthy lifestyle.
- Weekly Bible Study and Monthly Communion
- Monthly Birthday Parties and Other Special Occasions
- Bingo Twice a Week
- Music Entertainers visit often sharing their talents
- Therapeutic Activities
- Visiting Certified Therapy Dogs
- Music Therapist
- Arts and Crafts that tune fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination
- Chair Exercises
- Wii Bowling
Contact us and Visit TODAY!
Call 478.405.8280 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your tour. Lunch is on us!